Home                  Cooking         About          

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chudidhar #3

           Chudi made for my customer.she gave me a photoshot of this model dress.I sew upon the design that she gave me.
Features:
     Puff sleeve gathered at the top and bottom of the sleeve and piping on the bottom of the sleeve using pant fabric.To make this puff cut the sleeve and sew the middle portion of the bottom and top of the sleeve about 6" and then pull the thread ,so that it gathered ,make a stitch on the gathered portion.

           I used  the same fabric for lining too.Because i dont want to waste the remaing fabric of the chudidhar and also gives rich look when compared to lining cloth.This snap show you how it look.
         On the Front neck, yoke design using pant fabric on the center of the neck, placed button hole using  fabric tube of the pant fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment