Home                  Cooking         About          

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chudidhar #4 and 5

              K's friend chudidhar,for her birthday.
             K's friend likes karishma cotton or printed cotton.My sister almost have this type of cotton.She asked to my sister where do you get this kind of material. So my sister planned to gift karishma cotton chudidhar for her birthday.This is the chudi my sister gifted to her.
             Features of this chudi,design on the bottom of the sleeve, front neckline and bottom of the kurtha.I stitched 1/4"elaastic on the center of the sleeve for gathering. For pant,it is gathering.

         K's friend also bought Karishma cotton for her one of the  birthday dress.Features of this chudi,pant fabric on the top of the kurtha to waist,motif design on the bottom of the sleeve, waist and top of the kurtha. For pant it is gathering.

1 comment: