Home                  Cooking         About          

Monday, November 21, 2011

Designer blouse #2

                This designer blouse is for my elder sister  made for this diwali.Bought this saree from Kalanikethan gifted by my younger sister.She loves this color and the material.I planned to make this one as a unique design .yes, the blouse attracted by everyone,when she wore during diwali.
                Features of this blouse ,jari border on the back neckline ,on the back side i also made a stitch on the wrong side of the blouse material of equal inetrval of 1/4" from the neckline to peacock design.The same design attached in the middle of the sleeve along with one peacock.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Sunitha and giving me the chance to discover your blog! I'm having a look around, so curious to see more, beautiful beautiful pieces you're making- I'm so impressed!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Magda.you made my day.

    ReplyDelete