Home                  Cooking         About          

Friday, January 6, 2012

Salwar#2

         This is my first post for this year.I didn't learn sewing properly.I went sewing class only for 1 and half months.But i learnt it lil by lil by  my own interest.  I do sewing for  the past 8 years.My mother was also a sewer,She was not with us :(.But i and my mom didn't sew for any other person except my sisters .
        Now I started sewing for others too,but only for small circle.My aim is to become a fashion designer.Now,my soul is partially fulfilled.This is because of my K's encouragement.
         This salwar made for my customer K's friend.She loved this outfit.Features of this salwar,petal sleeve(almost every customer asking petal sleeve),front neck design using pant fabric,on the side slit i made frill using pant fabric.For pant ,it is semi patiyala.


No comments:

Post a Comment