Home                  Cooking         About          

Friday, February 10, 2012

Full circle Anarkali

              Anarkali salwar for H during her birthday, it is on new year.But I posted this post on febrauary. Now only its time for me to upload it from my mobile:).For this I am using georget material for tops, tissue material for bodice, neted accoba material for Shawl.

Fearure of this anarkali salwar:
1.For Bodice, I used pant fabric as lining,then georget fabric and tissue material.I did front and back dart.
2.For anarkali, used pant fabric as lining for georget material, I did full circle pattern and half circle pattern for lining. I also used yellow sattin ribbon for border.
3.For sleeve ,curved sleeve .(the picture will not show you how it look .I will update the sleeve snap soon)
4.For pant,normal pant,with gathering ,if it is cross grain line there is no necessary for elastic.It is straight grainline. so, to make gathering I used 1/4" elastic




No comments:

Post a Comment